OR is most often

Description of your first forum.
jabom

OR is most often

Post by jabom »

Human resources manager” If I forget to add the quotes to sales manager, Linkedin will understand “sales AND manager“ how to use quote sales navigator boolean search You see that there are some search results that are not relevant in the screenshot above. However, if I add quotes around “sales manager” in sales navigator boolean search, the results get much better. better results with quotes boolean search Now, you can see clearly the difference between adding and forgetting the quotes. This really important if you want to build qualified lead lists and avoid to contact people outside your target.

Search several keywords with AND If you Job Function Email List want to search for profiles that include two terms, you can separate those terms with AND. However, you don’t have to use AND Sales AND Director Sales manager” AND “B B” and boolean operator linkedin sales navigator If you enter two terms, the search engine will assume there is an AND between them. . Search at least one keyword with OR If you want to broaden your search to find profiles that include one or more terms, you can separate those terms with OR. used to search for alternate spellings, or for terms that mean the same thing.

For example: “Sales Operations” OR “Sales Ops” “Vice President” OR “vp” OR “V.P.” OR “SVP” OR “EVP” or boolean operator sales navigator . Exclude keywords with NOT If you want to exclude a particular term from your search, type that term with NOT before it. Your search results will exclude any profile containing that term. For example: Director NOT Executive NOT VP NOT “Vice President Let’s see a live example. Here I added the keyword “CEO” in the title filter how to use not boolean search sales navigator.