You give everyone a blank

Description of your first forum.
Ayesha98

You give everyone a blank

Post by Ayesha98 »

And it’s actually quite sad when one of us gives up. I think things are starting to change because girls know more now. Personally I wouldn’t even know what technology is if it hadn’t come to me. People don't know the power of programming. One day I realized that you start with a blank screen and you can create anything. It's like a book. piece of paper. Some people will write Harry Potter. Others will write a philosophy paper.

It all depends on what you want to do. So it's important to show everyone that this is something you can do too. Really useful in this regard. It gives us a quick start photo retouching and then we can continue with it however we like. Indeed. I learned a lot through practice. I didn't know anything about programming before. Now this is another skill to add to my list and one I can share with others. Last thoughts of the afternoon and we brought a little surprise and put it in the fridge as a parting gift.

It's unfortunate for those working from home but we at least thought of them and showed ambition to ask a lot of questions and not be afraid to tell us what they thought. It has been a pleasure working with us girls in the office for a week and we look forward to the next opportunity to teach what we know while learning from other unique perspectives. Discovery internships are not only good for young people to learn about the world of work but also an opportunity for companies to look at the way they work.