I like that combination very much

Description of your first forum.
Zihad7854685

I like that combination very much

Post by Zihad7854685 »

In the beginning I only made books for friends and family, but now my books are for sale at various shops and (online) concept stores. The feeling and the smell, choosing paper for a new project, that makes me very happy. Jasmine Recycled Sometimes it's difficult to make enough time to make my booklets, but once I'm back at it, I'm completely in my element. How cool it is to be able to do everything yourself, from designing to binding and making the cover. I make designs on my laptop, print them out and bind them with needle and thread. Really the old fashioned way. I especially like to do binding; being physically busy and making something out of nothing. For the content of my books I use residual paper from large paper companies, for the cover I use residual leather that I buy at the cloth market in Utrecht.

Sketchbook A6 Keychain Notebook bullet journal Sketchbook Sketchbook A6 Keychain Notebook bullet journal Sketchbook Sketchbook A6 Previous Next How do I envision the future? I am very satisfied with how I can now combine my work. Betting email list On the one hand the physical production of booklets and on the other hand assignments for which I have to work more on my laptop. My book label can of course always be bigger, but it is not a must. I think it's important to follow my gut and I'm happy with what I've built up so far.erything that you, as a maker, have to take into account in your accounting Placed bycraft market 12/09/2020 As a maker, you really only want to be busy with one thing: the creative process of making.

The moment it gets really serious and you start earning money with your creations, something less fun comes into play: the accounting. But when exactly do you need to keep accounts? And what are the things you have to take into account? Nikkie – co-founder of accounting solution Paperdork – tells more about it. In this blog you will find out: When am I an entrepreneur? How do I efficiently keep track of my administration? 3 common mistakes made by makers When am I an entrepreneur? Unfortunately, there is no hard limit when it comes to, for example, turnover or profit that determines whether or not you are an entrepreneur.