Integration for the happiness of a company

Description of your first forum.
jabinbd999

Integration for the happiness of a company

Post by jabinbd999 »

Baptiste Faure, Interview Business Developer Mobile / M-Marketing – Faure Baptiste HOME » WEB TALENTS » BAPTISTE FAURE, INTERVIEW BUSINESS DEVELOPER MOBILE / M-MARKETING – FAURE BAPTISTE Baptiste Faure, Interview Business Developer Mobile / M-Marketing – Faure Baptiste Faure Baptist Baptiste Faure is a young graduate whose professional career and experiences abroad have forged him the personality of a hard worker. Passionate about mobile marketing, he wants to work in the web as a business developer in a company where his optimism, his joie de vivre and his motivation will make him a strong element. It's the web talent of the week.

Can you introduce yourself in a tweet? (140 characters, hashtags allowed) An enthusiastic young INSEEC graduate, full of desires, wants to succeed in his professional. 2. Why and how did you decide to focus on marketing and more specifically e-marketing? I focused my answer more on digital marketing because I am very interested in this Industry email list marketing (e-marketing, m-marketing etc) . I always wanted to work in marketing. Marketing makes it possible to understand the needs, motivations and obstacles of consumers. It makes it possible to meet the needs of customers by providing them with the right information on what they are looking for at the right time. Along with the sales people, the marketers are the ones who know the customers best and I want to be close to my customers to better satisfy them.

Today the digital revolution is underway, we can no longer do without the Internet and the means of connection are more and more numerous: computer, smartphone, tablet etc. E-marketing allows companies to understand their customers much better and therefore to be able to segment and target them much better. CRM tools allow this. Thus companies can respond much better to the real needs of customers. I am not for mass marketing but for personalized marketing based on the interactions between the company and the customers. Passionate about new technologies, I like interactive and relational marketing.