The Murder Case Logo Designs Service

Get more accurate phone number list
Ahad

The Murder Case Logo Designs Service

Post by Ahad »

So when the clues pointed to Huang Xiaoxian, the police felt an inexplicable pressure. It was behind the gate, and Huang Baitao died for his country and was awarded the Blue Sky and White Sun Medal. Regardless of the level of involvement in the case, whether to do it or not is a big problem for the police. The police decided to take a side view and first interviewed Gong Xueheng, a maid who had been serving in the yellow house for about six years. "The eldest young master has been playing firecrackers and fireworks at home since the beginning of the month. He said that someone gave it to him. It's fun, so he can play a little bit every day." "Besides, what does Mr. Huang usually do at home? The police did not explain the reasons for interviewing Gong Xueheng to anyone in the Huang residence, and even Gong Xueheng himself did not know why he was interviewed. "It's just like the average person,

reading books, playing cards, etc. Why do you ask these?" "Oh, because his colleague said that he has been very tired from work recently, we want to talk about it and pay attention to whether it has happened. What difficulties are there?" The police said, "You know, Mr. Huang is in the Ministry of National Defense, and he is doing things for the country. We are worried that Mr. Huang may cause unnecessary trouble, Logo Designs Service
so we have no intention of going to work." "Oh, it's about this, it's nothing, the eldest young master doesn't really want to do it. He may be resigning in July or August, or sooner." "Then his economic situation is okay?" "Yes. "Do you have any debt disputes with others? As far as you know." Gong Xueheng certainly knew the purpose of the police coming to him for questioning. The servants, drivers, and cooks began to ask. If it is handled improperly, these police officers will lose their official position,

and they will be charged with crimes, brought to court, or even sentenced, and then the trouble will be really big. As a long-term worker who has been employed for six years, he must keep the most basic ethics and morals—not to gossip about the master. "No, the eldest young master is not short of money." "But I heard that he spends a lot of money when he is outside. The salary of the Ministry of Defense alone should not be enough to maintain his entertainment, right?" "This..." "He did What kind of investment?" "I really don't know that." The police looked at Gong Xueheng's pretentious appearance and deduced that he should be the type of loyal guardian, so they took out a photo of Yang Shirong: "Then you must have seen him, he is Mr. Huang's colleague and good friend. , I heard that I often go to Guangzhou Street to look for Mr. Huang." "Oh, Mr. Yang? Yes, h