Don't Panic, but This Article Was Written by an Algorithm Post

you can find your suitable email list for marketing.
habib201

Don't Panic, but This Article Was Written by an Algorithm Post

Post by habib201 »

I don't care how many times you read that first paragraph. Study it word for word. Examine it forwards and backwards. You won't be able to tell for sure if it was written by a human or a machine. You do not believe me? Read this sports story and tell me if it was written by a human or a machine: Tuesday was a great day for W. Roberts, as the junior pitcher pitched a perfect game to lead Virginia to a 2-0 win over George Washington at Davenport Field. Human or machine? Here is the answer: it was written by a machine. (I wrote the first paragraph.) You see, when it comes to a computer-generated story, there's no telltale sign that it's made by a machine. That's how good this machine-written content is. Content Creator vs. Machine Maybe you've heard: machines are taking over the world.

Not à la HG Wells, with combat gear equipped with heat rays and “black smoke”. No, this invasion is more prosaic: machines kick us out of the cabin. In fact, according to industry leads a 2013 study by the Oxford Martin School, 47% of jobs in the United States are susceptible to machine automation. But that shouldn't surprise us. Machines have been moving us for more than a century. During the Industrial Revolution, machines took away the dirty and dangerous jobs. In the 20th century, machines took away the dull ones. And now they are looking for jobs that require decision making. The 21st century has ushered in an era where natural language generation (NLG) machines are making headlines – and yes, that statement has a double meaning. What is an NLG? NLGs are machines that create content from data.

Here are two notable examples: Read Forbes earnings reports ? You are reading machine-generated content created by Narrative Science's Quill platform. The Associated Press generates more than 3,000 financial reports each quarter using Automated Insights' Wordsmith platform. NLGs also create product reviews and economic studies. Machines can be behind the content in many places where you find a massive, complex and confusing amount of data that needs to be analyzed and published. They even produce content in a voice that resonates with the content's specific audience. Why You Shouldn't Be Afraid of NLGs “Ideas of an inquisitive and fertile mind” are absent from computer-generated content.